Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 30


Well it has been right at a month now with only water and juice and all of their variants. The Lord continues to prove faithful. I am looking at only 10 tens left and I feel great. My sleep is great, my energry is great, and my walk is great. I have been able to slowly read through 1st and 2nd Peter, and I have just started the book of Isaiah. I have journaled consistently for the first time in my life. It has been filled with prayer concerns for others as well as some personal things. Some scripture that particulary hits home and a running record of how I have been feeling.

Like I said during my first post, I really can't tell you how much weight I have lost. I can tell you I am on the last notch on my belts and I have been able to hit that part of your closet that we all know we have that has been relegated to "I'll be able to get this stuff back on, there no way I am giving this to Good will" place.

During these last 30 days I have had an increased desire to explore some old spiritual habits that might have gotten a bad rap in the past or for some reason have been deemed Roman Catholic and "we should never do that in the Christian Church" kind of disciplines. But more on this later, as for now I am strong. Please test the Lord to see you too should try and fast.

No comments: