Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Going Back for Seconds

If you have not read any of my posts, today I am starting my second 40 day fast. I will not eat any solid food, just water and juice for 40 days. My discipleship partner and I will break the fast on Easter Sunday morning. We thought that would be cool. Along with fasting we will also be blogging, and reading the Purpose Driven Life (there are 40 chapters meant to be read daily). I have already read this book some years ago, but we thought it would be a good refresher. We will need your thoughts and prayers this is an eye opening experience.

If you spiritual life needs a kick in the butt, give this a try. Check back I will be sharing the details often. I will post at 5, 10, 15, 25, 35, 40 and maybe a little something extra... we will just have to wait and see.

See you in 4,

No comments: