Tuesday, March 9, 2010

15 of 40


This continues to be a different kind of journey. No, I am not talking about the rock group sans Steve Perry, but I am talking about my ability to not digest solid food and still have a productive life. I am amazed by the bodies ability to work and function on little or no nourishment.

The Lord has kick started my spiritual journey yet again. During this time of fasting I have been bringing before the Lord the atrocities that are taking place in the Indian state of Orissa. There continues to be full on daily persecution of the Lord's church. During my prayer time I have not gotten a specific answer on what I could be doing to help our brothers and sisters out. I do pray for strength, encouragement, physical healing, and the light to shine ever so brightly in Orissa. Please join me in prayer for the brothers and sisters who are being sought out and killed for there faith in Jesus Christ. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYs92b

I will continue to let you in on the fast, and any hardcore answer from the Lord regarding Orissa.

back in 10

1 comment:

~Melinda said...

Ah ahahah!! "Journey"! You need to post more here, btw.